Thursday, December 30, 2010

A small wish to you My Lord!!!

Lucky am I to be born to thee

the lovely smile,the comforting look

the beautiful face that can

challenge the moon...

Never have I seen you frown

neither have I seen you rude

whenever I slipped ,

you were there to hold me

whenever I wept

you were there to console me.

Secure I was in your hold

when a mother myself

you held me with pride

whenever in distress

it was your voice that led me

now my dear ma..............

I miss you so much.

My happiness, my progress

I am unable to share

it makes my heart heavy

just a moment .........my God!

wont you send her back to us

to see us all jubilant

to see that the path she

wove for us

hasn't gone in vain....

I am waiting for the new year to dawn

just believing she will be back

just as she left us.......

My mother My sweet mother.

No comments: